Jobs done or in progress this year are:
- Routine maintenance
- Extension round the corner from the railway boundary to the neighbour's boundary
- Complete automation of removable crossover module
- Re-ballast, wire, signal and automate the viaduct
- Get the railway wi-fi control network working reliably
- Install a power bus and connect to track at reasonable intervals.
|A Spring test-train sweeps around the reverse curves.|
|A new section of wooden baseboard (paint still wet), and the transition from concrete.|
|Hello. Need any help?|
|This ballast needs a good scratch.|
|Mmm, I like this nice smooth cat-path.|
While we were in the garden over Easter, I noticed some unusual motive power for the Waterloo - South Western main line. This was a result of the closure of Reading for major rework.
|A diverted First Great Western HST heads for London Waterloo.|
|Hornby Britannia 70040 "Clive of India", fresh out of the box.|
|Thomas covers new ground with the track-cleaner.|